There are a number of ways that parishioners can volunteer to assist others in our community.
Our parish always needs volunteers for a number of Ministries, so if you have spare time and wish to help, please see Fr Brian or Deacon Mike.
If you would like to get involved in other local community projects, please find just a few possibilities below:
- Age Concern (Heathfield District). Please click here.
- Friends of Holy Cross Care Village. Please click here.
- Friends of Fairfield Surgery Burwash. Please click here.
- Street Pastors, Heathfield. Please click here.
- St Vincent de Paul Society. Please click here for more information or contact Fr Brian for the details of our parish rep.
- Tea for the Elderly. A group that assists with taking those who live alone and are elderly out for tea at a parishioner's house. Please ask Fr Brian for more information.
- Trussel Trust Food Bank - Please send donations to: Trussell Trust Hastings Centre, Hastings, TN34 2SA